The Rolly John Deere Backhoe Loader is a great attachment that will fit all larger Rolly models, giving your child more options on how to use the vehicle.
The backhoe has it’s own seat for comfortably manoeuvrability, whilst the support folds in or out depending on whether it’s in use. The arm can be locked into an upright position and there is a rear towing jar from were a trailer can be attached for transport.
- Fully functional with its own seat
- Mountable to all rollyKid + rollyKiddy + rollyJunior + rollyFarmtracs + rollyX-Tracs + Unimogs
- Moving the jib with excavator bucket is true to the real life vehicle
- Fold-down support leg
- Rear coupling
- Patented safety function through automatic locking of the loading arm
- Loadable up to 50 kg
- Dimensions – 40 x 78 x 23cm